Deals found by our flight finder
from R$112Madrid → LondonJan 23, 2019 - Jan 27, 2019Found 2 days ago!
from R$520São Paulo → Foz do IguacuDec 6, 2018 - Dec 9, 2018Found 2 days ago!
from R$1,042São Paulo → SalvadorOct 13, 2018 - Oct 19, 2018Found 2 days ago!
from R$1,487São Paulo → SantiagoNov 1, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018Found 2 days ago!
from R$2,402São Paulo → RomeMar 4, 2019 - May 27, 2019Found 2 days ago!
* Round-trip prices including tax (excluding issuing fees), based on searches performed during the last hours. Prices subject to availability at the time of booking.
from R$468Belo Horizonte → SalvadorOct 15, 2018 - Oct 19, 2018Found 2 days ago!
from R$794São Paulo → MontevideoFeb 8, 2019 - Feb 26, 2019Found 2 days ago!
from R$1,117Rio de Janeiro → SalvadorOct 13, 2018 - Oct 19, 2018Found 2 days ago!
from R$1,824São Paulo → RecifeDec 22, 2018 - Jan 3, 2019Found 2 days ago!
from R$6,930Manaus → HavanaDec 20, 2018 - Jan 6, 2019Found 2 days ago!
- Report to the boarding gate at least 1 hour before take-off for domestic flights and 2 hours before take-off for international flights.
- Verify all your necessary travel documents (passport, visa, vaccinations) ahead of time.
- It is advisable to reconfirm the time of each flight 24 hours before the scheduled take-off. You can do so either by calling our Customer Service Department at (+34)91 524 2400 or by calling the airlines and supplying your booking reference number.
- It is very expensive to fly on the weekends, so if youre looking for cheaper rates, it's generally better to fly Monday through Friday.
- If youre flying with low-cost airlines, theres usually a surcharge for suitcases. Reconsider whether you really need that much luggage.
- If you can be flexible regarding your flight date, take advantage of that. You could save a lot of money.
- Sometimes it is much cheaper to use the secondary airports.
- The airplane cabin has very low humidity, so you will need to keep yourself well-hydrated.
- If you have assigned seating, please remain seated until the boarding line has passed. No one will take your seat and you will be more relaxed.
- Choose a seat near the emergency exits or in the first row. You will have more legroom and enjoy a more comfortable flight.
We make it clear to youWhere would you like to go? That’s the only question you have to answer for us. Destinia will take care of the rest. It doesn’t matter if you want to fly on the weekend, a month, first class or with no luggage. If you don’t find the flight you’re looking for, it’s because it doesn’t exist!
Destinia compares deals from more than 500 airlines, and in just a few clicks, you can choose the least expensive flight. You can then customize it by adding the services and extras you want.
If you don’t want to skimp on comfort and want to be pampered the whole time, we offer you access to the VIP Room to make your flight even more pleasant.
And if you still don’t know what your next destination will be, still haven’t decided where to go on your holiday or are one of those who enjoys the planning part more than the travelling part, we’ll show you the best current deals and flights to all the major cities of the world so your imagination can take flight straight away.
Do you know where you want to fly? Tell us now and get started on your trip!